Tuesday 3 June 2014

The Adventures of Charlie

Charlie is a sausage who lives in our classroom.  We think he escapes from our classroom at weekends and perhaps works as a secret agent as he has been seen out and about.
 
 
Charlie
 
Charlie escaped from the class. I was walking on the pavement near the train station and I saw him. He was on the other side of the street in a candy shop. He was buying a lot of different candy and seemed happy.
 
By CL
 
Good use of the past continuous to describe ongoing actions C.






 

THE EXTREMELY BIG FART

One day I went to Canada with my family in an airplane.

The airplane could take almost 300 people and the flight took more than 9 hours.

One hour had gone when I heard an extremely big fart:

“PPPRRRUUU!”

 

Everyone in the airplane looked to the right.  Then they looked a bit to the left…  It smelled very badly.

I didn’t know who it was that had made the fart, but I knew it was not me.

I was curious and wanted to see who it was that made the big fart, so I stood up a bit.

“CHARLIE!”

His head was red like a tomato!  It was Charlie indeed.

So I started to laugh. ha!!! ha!!!! ha!!!!!

 

Everybody looked at me like if i had put some ice cream on my hair.  I couldn’t stop laughing!!!!

After a while I stopped laughing. 

But it still smelled…  It smelled all the way to Canada!

It wasn’t funny at all.

!!!! THE END !

 

By EINSTEINGIRL
 

Charlie at the kennels


 



One day  I saw Charlie while I was visiting kennels to buy a dog.


 


A big dog was running behind Charlie because Charlie is a sausage and dogs love sausages.


 


Charlie was trying to escape from the dog but the dog was faster than Charlie and bit his bottom. Charlie was very afraid and shouting for help !


 


I was about to rescue him when three other big dogs  arrived.


I said to Charlie : « Quick, run away and jump into my car! »


 


As soon as he was in my car I left the kennels with him and brought him back to Mrs. Thorogood!


By TN
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment